miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2022

Post 1: A Country I would like to Visit

The country that I most want to visit is the Japan, because is a country that has many things that charm me, how its architecture and customs, also I hear that the language is not harder to learn.

If I have the chance to go, my first destiny will be the festival of the cherry three, my dream was always seeing, after visit a few temples, the architecture that having is most beautyful, also I want to buy mangas, I am a man that read a lot, so have books for a few time is not bad.

Truly I do not a clear idea of where to stay, Tokio is a best option but I hear that is hardly travel in subway, because the number of lines is amazing, for this reason I think that any moment the island will sink, Osaka is most turist so I think that might be expensive and Hiroshima or Nagasaki Is not good idea. Anyway, maybe I´m a bit fussy considering that I only want to travel for know, I not plans of the live in this country, is most labor exploited and sincerely work is something that really dislike and just to think in learn your languaje only to study It generates me lazy, consequently never I do.




2 comentarios:

  1. Japan is very nice, but I always hear that its people live under stress because of the competitive environment.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I read comics not mangas, so Japan lost me.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 5: Time travel

Truly I don´t know if I would like to travel in the time, I have conflicting emotion, because I belive that back to the past would mean chan...