miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2022

Post 5: Time travel

Truly I don´t know if I would like to travel in the time, I have conflicting emotion, because I belive that back to the past would mean change the person that I´m and travel the future produce me fear, because I would´nt know that would find, also I would ruin the surprice about my future.

In this context, I believe that I don´t prefer neither, but if somebody force me to choose, I would travel to the past, because is something that not generate me to anxiety, since I would know the situation that I have lived and how ocurr the subsequent events. In addition to travel the future is very uncertain, because I know the situacion to stay, but I don´t how arrive there, if dislike me I don´t know what change in the past, and if like me, that I have to do for stay here? just thinking about it pain me the head.

If I back to the past in all likelihood is that change small things such as, wake up earlier the days that I´ve arrived later at the uniersity or seize the opportunitys that let go for I don´t know that achieve it, how to go at the Shaw Mendes concert, but never change something important, because that make us the person we are and budget not stay me here, only back at change these small details and why not, go back to live certain points happy or that I have enjoyed, after go back of my fact, not without first, taking a tour for 1800s, I think that the clothes they wore at that time were very pretty and if can steal a dyed one I would´nt be bothered. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Time travel

Truly I don´t know if I would like to travel in the time, I have conflicting emotion, because I belive that back to the past would mean chan...