miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2022

Post: My bucket list

In this halloweens eve the topic of die is a vouge for all that this celebration means, is for this reason that I got to think, What things I would like do before of die? Personally I have a list with all these things and I would like to share with your.

1. Finish my career. I believe that is the hardest point, because currentlly I´m studying chemestry and pharmacy and I have not done as well as I should have, I failed several subjects, I´m not discouraged, but is the most important succes, due to graduate means dinner and with dinner I can accomplish with the rest of my dreams.

2. Travel the world. Ok pherhaps sound a little exaggerated but, travel at various countries such as Mexico, Japan, Thailand or Spanish is most important of me, I always wanted to know its natural landscape and its culture, although I have already traveled, it has only been in my country, outside there is still a world to know.

3. Finish to read the shadow hunter saga. this is one of my favorite book sagas that even continue in publication, so I can´t die until finish.

4. Secretly I would like to participate in a talent show, one my bigger hobby is sing and for this reason I wouldn´t want to die before to try at least one time.

5. Witnnes a total eclipse of sun. I believe that this is one of the most beautyful events of the world and I never got to see them, I want to live this experience with my mom, both us exited when see all dark even when it is daytime.

These are things I would most like to do. Do we agree on anything?


2 comentarios:

Post 5: Time travel

Truly I don´t know if I would like to travel in the time, I have conflicting emotion, because I belive that back to the past would mean chan...