miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2022

Post 3: Academic changes

I think that the career program is outdated, in the east of that the mesh demand request for study subjects somewhat crazy, is stupid that one course biology require course of pshysic, also all depend of all, for this reason, fail one course delay us too much. Other thinghs that bothers me is the schedule that impose on us for the exam, I understand that coodinate its study secretary but, which is the necesity of programer the exams out of schedule class, exist one hour scoop for this and in my personale case, I live far apart, this causes that I let home later, tired and unwillingly of study.

The infraestructure of the faculty is pleasant, I like that everything is small, because you can´t lost inside, the only change that I would make is put more dumps, The faculty hasn´t enough and it lazy to go throw the garbage.

The study method do not convince me, especially the seminars, It´s ok that an assistant to do,but is boring only seeing resolving the problems I think that should most interactive or that We resolve the problems with they guiding, We learn more about the topics and how resolve the exams if they so.

The final thing that change is the minimum percentage of attendance in the seminars, I think that is a lack of respect demand the 100% of attendance and acept few excuses by justify, someone can nod off and miss class, is something that it could happen to anyone and is unfair that this person must do the exam for this cause, I would change the percentage at 80 or 85%, like the school, leaving a margin of error for this type of situations.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Time travel

Truly I don´t know if I would like to travel in the time, I have conflicting emotion, because I belive that back to the past would mean chan...